0 – COVID-19 DELAYS
Please note due to the specific issues related to Covid 19 affecting both raw materials and production together with longer transit time, all product not redy to ship (all products with estimated delivery in more than 15 working days) can be affected by several delays up to 90 days from the first estimation. Our team is always available to support you.
1 – BUY ON RESTYLIT.COM
The products purchased on Restylit.com are sold by the company Restylit Srl, duly registered in the Trento company register on 14/05/2018 with VAT number 02505820221. The operational headquarters are located in via Dei Palustei 16, Meano di Trento (TN ); the registered office is in via Dei Palustei 16, Meano di Trento (TN). The prices indicated are in Euros (or in another currency selected by the user) and are inclusive of VAT; the same Total shown in the Estimate is summarized in the order form that the Customer must confirm for the conclusion of the contract. It is not the purpose of this page to represent all company procedures for customer service: we recommend that you read all the sections carefully.
2 – PURCHASE PROCEDURE
- To conclude the purchase contract on restylit.com it is necessary to conclude the electronic transaction, selecting the products and completing the payment at checkout, in this case the contract is considered concluded.
- The contract is also concluded, in other cases, when Restylit receives the correctly completed Order Form and the related payment or deposit. With an Order sent by telephone by an operator in the name and on behalf of the Customer, the contract is considered concluded upon receipt of the relative payment; the Customer is required to carefully check all information contained in the Order Confirmation.
- In the very rare circumstance in which a product chosen by the purchaser is no longer available at the time of sending the order form, Restylit Srl will immediately proceed with the refund of the amount already anticipated or proposing a new one.
- With the electronic transmission of the order form, the buyer undertakes to observe all the General Conditions of Sale present on this page.
- The online sales contract between the Customer and the Supplier is concluded in Italy and governed by Italian law.
- If the user does not agree with some of the terms listed in the General Conditions of Sale, we invite you not to purchase directly on our eshop and / or not to place the order and to contact our staff for any clarification.
3 – CHANGES TO EXISTING ORDERS
Any changes to orders placed are guaranteed until the purchased items are put into production or within 12/24h for onstock items; production starts immediately after payment or advance payment. Subsequent requests for order changes relating to the products or the shipping method are to be considered exclusively as exceptions and therefore must be authorized on the basis of the progress of the order.
The billing data entered during the order can only be changed until the invoice is issued; it is possible to change the shipping address only for orders paid by bank transfer for which no more than 15 days have elapsed since the order was placed (in such cases it is not sufficient to change the data within your account but it is necessary send an email to Customer Service indicating the new shipping address).
Total or partial refunds will be made with the same type of payment chosen at the time of the order (Credit Card, PayPal, Bank Transfer). The currency used for the refund will always be the euro, even in the case of transactions in different currencies; the sum received from Restylit.com will be re-credited, net of bank charges.
4 – SHIPMENTS AND DELIVERIES
The delivery must always be authorized within 7 days of notification from the cqrrier or first attempt, in the event of non-response or notification of deferred availability, any storage and / or redelivery costs will be charged to the Customer. Orders with Collection in Warehouse must be collected within 15 days of receiving the communication of product availability. The delivery of the supply is initiated only when the order has been paid and carried out by couriers specialized in the shipment of furniture and furnishings with telephone notice; the Standard Shipping service is intended with delivery at street level (on the ground floor, at the point closest to the entrance of your home reachable by the vehicle used for delivery) and the Customer must collaborate with the driver to unload the packages from the side of the truck, sometimes making other people available depending on the size and weight of the item purchased, obviously except for the possibility of delivery to the floor. Restylit reserves the right to open some packages to carry out random checks, possibly photographing the products and is legally responsible for the goods until delivery.
The Customer can collect from the warehouse directly from our warehouses or those of our partners, even for supplies with final destination outside the European Union. However, we require a simple telephone or email contact.
PROCEDURE FOR THE RECEIPT AND VERIFICATION OF PRODUCTS
– Check the number of packages: if the number does not correspond to that on the transport document, write down a “Reserve for Missing Package”.
– Check the external condition of the packages: if the packages are not intact and have dents, torn or wet parts, it is essential to sign with “Reserve for torn / wet / dented packaging” (the driver may proceed to open the packages concerned in order to check its status); generic reservations are not accepted, so always specify the reason. In the event of a product with a visible anomaly, sign with the words “Damaged Product”.
– Sign the transport document only after verifying the number of packages and their external condition (the legible signature of the driver must accompany any possible reservation). Accept delivery even if packaging and products show anomalies.
– Photographing the packages externally: it is always mandatory in the case of a conditional signature but it could still prove useful in cases of product anomalies.
– Open the packages with extreme care, especially if using cutters or blades. Sharp objects used when opening the packaging are among the main causes of damage and being recognizable signs they are not covered by warranty.
– Check the items before assembly: in case of anomalies in an item it is necessary to photograph the interested part in detail before proceeding with any removal from the packaging or assembly. Follow our guide on how to take photos of defects or anomalies.
– Always conserve the original box to eventually return the item.
– Handle packages with extreme care: in case of bulky or particularly heavy volumes, ask for help from a second person.
– During assembly follow the Instructions: they are normally included in the supply. Carry out the most demanding tasks with the help of a second person.
– Presence of anomalies during assembly: photograph the anomaly before finishing the assembly, then contacting Customer Service to check how to proceed.
– Always keep the original packaging at least until the end of assembly. In case of replacement, the original packaging must be reused.
– Should you believe that any anomaly found could be a Production Defect or a Transport Damage, you must promptly report to Customer Service. The reports on the External State of the Packages must be made on the same day as the Unloading of the Supply or at the latest the following morning; the reports on the integrity of the items after the opening of the packages must be made within 48 hours of unloading.
– The reporting times indicated here have been determined in the interest of the Customer and therefore precisely to assist you in the best possible way in cases where the responsibility for any anomaly should be difficult to attribute to production, Restylit or transport, or to operations handling on the floor and assembly which are your responsibility. The term expressed in the Consumer Code with regard to “hidden defects” remains valid, and that during the Warranty period guarantees the Consumer 2 months from the discovery of the defect to report it to the Seller (in such cases the Customer must still send photographic documentation and the eventual withdrawal of the product must show that it is not a damage caused by “bad use” by the Customer).
– Each Report is made by sending an email with the order number, a description of what has been found and attaching the photographic documentation acquired during the installation phases.
– In the event of a return, Restylit undertakes to follow this Procedure for the Reception and Verification of the Products in the interest of the Customer.
5 – SHIPPING COSTS
Shipping costs are regularly calculated at checkout based on the customer’s home address and the shipping method chosen.
6 – DELIVERY TIMES
The Production Times declared must be interpreted as forecasts based on the statistics of previous orders for the same type of product: every single order is followed within 7 days by a product sheet indicating the production times required for the product in question; in most cases the times vary between 3 and 8 weeks of production.
In consideration of the nature of the “goods to be packaged or purchased especially for the Customer” (nature that characterizes ALL the goods sold on Restylit), an “additional period appropriate to the circumstances” is required by law within which any production delay is deemed precisely “reasonable in the circumstances”.
Restylit undertakes to fulfill the delivery of the goods within 30 days from the deadline agreed with the Customer and deriving from the sum of the Production Times with the Shipping Times declared on the portal and viewable before purchase: after this deadline, the Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract without any penalty and Restylit will re-credit the amount previously paid by the Customer (for orders including several products that are not complementary or belonging to different collections, the Customer can withdraw from the purchase of only products that are delayed). The Restylit Customer Service regularly updates the Customer on the progress of the order: if, before the expiry of the 30 days of the first additional term, the Customer, adequately informed, consciously decides to wait for the delivery of the products, he / she will not be able to withdraw from the contract within an additional period of another 30 days.
Restylit constantly works in order to respect the punctuality of the times indicated, even trying to anticipate them; we invite customers to contact Customer Service before purchasing if the Delivery Times are decisive for the purchase decision.
Finally, we specify that the productions and deliveries scheduled in the periods preceding the Christmas holidays or the summer holidays could suffer significant delays related to the contingency of the period (even a minimum unexpected delay before a closing period such as the Christmas holidays or the closure of August. may cause the postponement of the delivery to the reopenings of January and September).
7 – POSSIBLE NON-AVAILABILITY
Restylit works daily to keep its online catalog updated. Due to the large number of articles and collections we offer, it can rarely happen that a certain option is no longer available. For the attribution of Outlet products available in single units, in the case of simultaneous orders for the same good, priority is assigned on the basis of the time of payment (and not of placing the order).
In such cases Restylit will promptly notify the Customer who can decide whether to make changes to the order or request a refund of the amount paid. In the case of supplies consisting of several products, any non-availability of an item is a prerequisite for reimbursement of the amount paid for the portion relating to the unavailable item; obviously, any complementarity between the individual items (chairs combined with the table, bedside tables combined with the bed, …) is considered on a case-by-case basis.
8- RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
The consumer has the right to withdraw from any distance contract, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within 14 days from the day of delivery to the address specified in the order.
The consumer cannot exercise the right of withdrawal “for non-prefabricated goods produced on the basis of an individual choice or decision of the consumer” (Directive 2011/83 / EU of the European Parliament) and for “goods made to measure/on purpose or clearly personalized” (art . 59 Legislative Decree 21/2014): due to the high customization that characterizes our collections, and to the production processes mainly on order from our suppliers, the right of withdrawal is not applicable to the vast majority of the products in our catalog, for more information about it contact Customer Service before purchasing, we are able to provide you with all the necessary support.
8.1 ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
To make a return, send an email to email@example.com, indicating the order number and problem. We will contact you within 24 hours.
The information on this page is taken from Legislative Decree No. 21 of 2014, in force since March 26, 2014, and issued in implementation of Directive 2011/83 / EU on Consumer Rights. The consumer has the right to withdraw from any distance contract, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within 14 days from the day of delivery to the consumer. The right of withdrawal is exercised by sending a written communication (also via e-mail) to Restylit.com within the established term.
The consumer cannot exercise the right of withdrawal for “goods made to measure/on purpose or clearly personalized” (art. 59 above decree) and for “for non-prefabricated goods produced on the basis of an individual choice or decision of the consumer” (art. 2 aforementioned directive): due to the high customization that characterizes our collections, and to the production processes mainly on order from our suppliers, the right of withdrawal is not applicable to the vast majority of the products in our catalog, for more information contact the Service Customers before purchase or in any case before putting into production.
The right of withdrawal cannot also be exercised on sealed goods that are not suitable to be returned for hygienic reasons or related to health protection and have been opened after delivery (eg mattresses, pillows, linen, …). finally, the withdrawal cannot be exercised also on “non-personalized” goods in the following cases: contracts not falling within the Consumer legislation (goods purchased with VAT number for professional purposes); contracts negotiated and concluded at the Restylit headquarters; contracts negotiated at the Restyit headquarters and concluded by placing the “remote” online order.
The consumer is required to return the goods to Restylit at his own expense within 14 days of exercising the right of withdrawal in perfect conditions (to be verified before refund) and in its original boxes, and is responsible for the decrease in value resulting from manipulation other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. If the right of withdrawal is exercised by the consumer in accordance with the provisions indicated here, Restylit Srl will refund the amount paid except for the additional costs that the Customer has requested.
By exercising the right of withdrawal on a single product whose value has enabled the activation of the Shipping Promotional Fees it will no longer be applicable; in this case the shipping costs of the order will be charged to the consumer as per the rate and therefore deducted from the refund due (from € 19.90 to € 199.00 per cubic meter or item according to the shipping region). The customer can always retunr the item by himself if preferred.
Reimbursement takes place within 14 days of exercising the right of withdrawal if the consumer has complied with his obligation to return the goods within 14 days of exercising his right; in case of payment by bank transfer, the reimbursement takes place on the working day following the moment in which Restylit Srl becomes aware of the buyer’s bank details.
9 – POST DELIVERY PROBLEMS
This point illustrates the methods of assistance to the Customer in the days immediately following the Delivery: the procedures described here are not intended in any way to limit the Warranty Rights recognized to the Consumer by the Consumer Code (and explained in point 11), but only to create a basis common to offer each customer the best possible assistance. In the event of any disputes, the Consumer can use the EU Odr Consumatori platform.
In the interest of the Customer, should any type of problem arise regarding the products supplied, the Customer Service constantly works for the correct attribution of responsibility to the various actors in the supply chain that leads from the production of the goods in the factory to the actual use of the goods by of the consumer; these “actors” are the manufacturer of the goods, Restylit srl in the capacity of seller, the transporter in charge (and for which Restylit is responsible, possibly taking advantage of the insurance for transport damage), and the Customer who receives the supply, carries out the floor handling and assembly (possibly delegating these phases to third parties). At the time of unloading the supply at the delivery address, during assembly, and in the moments immediately following the conclusion of the assembly itself, the Customer is required to follow the Procedure for Receipt and Verification of Products indicated above at every stage: in in this way the Customer can receive the best possible assistance from our Customer Service and be fully protected, both from any production defects or transport damage (both cases “infrequent” but certainly “not impossible”).
If a Customer does not follow the points indicated in the Procedure, it may be impossible to attribute a specific responsibility to the above “actors” in relation to the problem encountered. In some cases, it may therefore be necessary to involve the Customer in any replacement costs; in these cases Restylit still works to satisfy the Customer, however, reserving a specific evaluation from case to case. In practice, this procedure serves to confirm to Restylit Customer Service that any problems encountered were not caused by the Customer himself (or by persons delegated by him): each procedure expressed herein serves to effectively protect our customers.
Any replacement of defective or damaged items in transport (or parts of items when the anomaly concerns only components) requires times just below or even equal to those of production as they are almost always products to order and follows the same delivery methods indicated in the order. The replacement procedure is initiated upon receipt of the photographic documentation produced by the Customer, which must reach us in the immediate period following delivery. Restylit however operates with the utmost speed in order to reduce waiting times.
In the case of replacement of a Restylit product, it informs the Customer of the possible return of the parts to be replaced: in case of failure to request a return, it is the Customer’s responsibility to dispose of the parts in question; in case of organization of the return it is the Customer’s responsibility to adequately pack the parts in their original packaging to avoid damage (in this case Restylit will provide by email the labels to be printed and affixed to each individual package to be returned).
10 – WARRANTY
The products are accompanied by a regular sales invoice valid for the 24-month warranty on conformity defects, made by Restylit srl pursuant to the Consumer Code; for purchases billed to people with VAT numbers and companies, the guarantee is 12 months. The “Outlet” products from Photographic Sets, Fairs, TV Sets and Manufacturer’s Showrooms are exempt from the 24-month warranty, as they fall within the category of “used goods” on which by law the guarantee is 12 months for lack of conformity not aesthetic.
The products must be used correctly in compliance with their intended use and maintenance: the packaging must always contain a product sheet with information on the matter, but in the absence of this sheet it is the Customer’s responsibility to contact our Customer Service. Restylit works to intervene with the utmost speed: at the same time we refer to the production and management times of our suppliers. In cases of replacement or repair of a product, it is the Customer’s responsibility to adequately pack the returned parts to avoid damage and to bear the shipping costs for the return of the product; repair costs (materials and labor) and the costs of returning to the customer are borne by Restyli.
Some advertising initiatives on the market offer unrealistic guarantee times that generate higher expectations in the consumer than the potential of certain products: on the other hand, we believe the traditional concept of guarantee that is expressed in real consumer protection, on collections designed and produced for enjoy a significantly longer average life than the warranty terms.
For household appliances that can be purchased together with modular kitchens, warranty assistance is provided directly by the manufacturer through its Customer Service, both in Italy and abroad. If there is no widespread assistance network in your country, Restylit is available to organize the return of the appliance to Italy at the expense of the customer.
11- PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
It is an information for the processing of personal data that is provided pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree 196/03 (hereinafter the Privacy Code) for users of our site. The information is not valid for other websites that may be consulted through our links for which we are in no way responsible. The Data Controller of personal data relating to identified or identifiable persons processed following consultation of our site is Restylit Srl via Dei Palustei 16 Meano di Trento (TN). The treatments connected to the web services of this site take place at Restylit and the contents are handled by internal employees. No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disclosed to third parties. The personal data provided by users who submit requests for services are used for the sole purpose of performing the service or provision requested and are not disclosed to third parties unless the communication is required by law or is strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the requests. For more information visit the page on the processing of personal data
12 – INFORMATION ON COOKIES
Cookies are not used to transmit information of a personal nature, nor are c.d. persistent cookies of any kind, or systems for tracking users. On Restylit only technical cookies are used – including those of Web Analytics – for which, according to the law, no notification to the Customer is necessary because their purpose is exclusively the correct functioning of the site. For more information visit the